Culver Cadet Section > Culver General Discussion

Culver Photos Wanted

(1/13) > >>

Bill Poynter:
I would like to start rotating photos of members planes on the home page of the culvercadet.com website.  If you have any high resolution photos of your Culver or Dart, please email them to me.  It doesn't have to be a flying plane.  Good quality project photos would also work.  Also, tell us what you know of the history of the plane.  Old photos of the Culver factory would also be interesting.

Bill Poynter:
I've posted a photo of the Culver factory on the website home page.  This is one of the photos from Paul Rule's collection. 

Bill Poynter:
I've attached a scanned image of the centerfold from a 1946 edition of Culver's Going Places that I received from Paul Workman.  It's a pretty big file so it'll take a little time to download.

Bill Poynter:
I've just posted an article and a photo slideshow of Neal LaFrance and his Cadet STF.

Bill Poynter:
I've modified the photo on the home page of the website to randomly display a collection of Culver-related images.  There are 22 different photos in the series at the moment.  If anyone has a Culver related photo that you would like to include in the rotation, please send it to me.  It needs to be of high enough quality that it displays well at 1024 X 768 resolution.

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version